Intumescent foam that expands when it reaches 200°C acting as Fire Blocking. As it expands, it simultaneously produces a flame resistant carbon, blocking fire, smoke and hot gases. The material does not emit toxic gases when exposed to fire.
INTUMESCENT ADHESIVE FOAM (FIRE BLOCKING)
Density: 240 Kg/m³ ; Thicknesses: 4.5mm/6mm/9mm/13mm Complies with standards:
- EN 45545 (Fire protection of railway vehicles) – HL2
- UL94 V (Flammability and behavior against fire)
- ISO 4589-2 (Combustion behavior by oxygen index)
- ISO 11925-2 (Reaction to fire tests)
- EN 1366- 4/rating. EN 13501-2.